A Customer’s total account balance consists of a Cash Account and a Bonus Account. Withdrawals cannot be made from the Bonus Account, but the Bonus Account can be used to place wagers. You will be unable to withdraw any amount from your account until you've either met the wagering requirements or played through all funds in the Bonus Account. Winnings on bets from the Bonus Account, after the wagering requirements have been met, go straight to the Cash Account.
- Bonus amounts credited to the Bonus Account are subject to thirty (30) times playthrough before they may be withdrawn.
- Play at certain games will contribute a different percentage towards the playthrough requirement.
The contributing percentages are:
100% - All Slots and American Roulette
50% - all Roulettes (excluding American Roulette)
10% - all Blackjacks (except Classic Blackjack), all Baccarats
2% - Classic Blackjack
Note: Wagering made using the Gamble Feature on Slots will not count towards wagering requirements
IMPORTANT: the contributing percentages and playthrough requirements may differ per promotion. In this instance, the percentage amounts and playthrough requirements quoted in the promotion’s Terms & Conditions will apply. Please always refer to the specific Terms & Conditions associated with each promotion to avoid any misunderstanding.
- As the wagering requirements are met, funds are automatically transferred from the Bonus Account to the Cash Account - in increments of 10€.
- Playthrough requirements are achieved when any real money wager is made.
- Real money wagers are deducted from the Cash Account first. If there is no cash available, the wager is deducted from the Bonus Account. Funds in the Bonus Account are only played if there are insufficient credits in the cash balance.
- You will be unable to withdraw any amount from your account until you've either met the wagering requirements or played through all funds in the Bonus Account. Winnings on bets from the Bonus Account, after the wagering requirements have been met, go straight to the Cash Account.
- Winnings resulting from wagers made from the Cash Account are credited directly to the Cash Account. Winnings resulting from wagers made from the Bonus Account are credited back to the Bonus Account.
- If crediting a Bonus Account with winnings results in the Bonus Account balance exceeding the size of the original bonus amount, any excess winnings are credited to the Cash Account. Note: This is less any automatic transfers that have ocurred from the Bonus Account to the Cash Account.
- Before any withdrawals are processed, your play will be reviewed for any irregular playing patterns. In the interests of fair gaming, equal, zero or low margin bets or hedge betting, shall all be considered irregular gaming for bonus play-through requirement purposes. Other examples of irregular game play include but are not limited to, placing single bets equal to or in excess of 30% or more of the value of the bonus credited to their account until such time as the wagering requirements for that bonus have been met. Should Betway Casino deem that irregular game play has occurred, it reserves the right to withhold any withdrawals and/or confiscate all winnings.
Last updated: 11/08/2015 at 12:00 CET.